This test is New York DOH approved.
- Patient Preparation
- Plain red or serum separator tube.
- Specimen Preparation
- Transfer 2 mL serum to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. (Min 1 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Room temperature. Also acceptable: Refrigerated or frozen.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- After separation from cells: Ambient: 1 month; Refrigerated: 1 month; Frozen: 1 year
Panel includes: Ammoniated latex (AL), non-ammoniated (buffered) latex (NAL), and glove latex extract (GL).
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|0092594||Buffered Latex (NAL)|
|0092595||Ammoniated Latex Extract (AL)|
|0092596||Glove Latex Extract (GL)|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, please click the sidebar link to access the Interface Map.
- Ammoniated Latex
- Buffered Latex
- Non-Ammoniated Latex
Performed at Viracor-IBT Laboratories