- Patient Preparation
- Lavender (EDTA) or bone marrow (EDTA).
- Specimen Preparation
- Transport 5 mL whole blood OR 3 mL bone marrow. (Min: 1 mL whole blood OR 1 mL bone marrow) Specimens must be received within 48 hours of collection due to lability of RNA..
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Serum or plasma. Frozen or clotted specimens. Specimens collected in anticoagulants other than EDTA. Severely hemolyzed specimens.
- Ambient: 1 hour; Refrigerated: 48 hours; Frozen: Unacceptable
See Compliance Statement B: www.aruplab.com/CS
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|0040229||IGHV Mutation Analysis by Sequencing|
- IGHV genes
- IGHV mutation status